Thursday 14 August 2014

OK! OK! I am here now and sharing a few cards I have made DO HAVE A LOOK! :)

These tiny note cards  are 4cm square and are on handmade recycled rag paper with envelope that I bought from the  Paperchase shop . I cut the word love using ( of course ) my Silhouette machine . Then inked them except the bronze one which I heat embossed and rubbed with wax guilt. It  looks just like its made of metal !!



Theme of card group swap = Odds & Ends 

Found these gold peel offs in my peel offs stash . They cried out to be put on a nice piece of dark green card . With added stamped & gold heat embossed sentiment . Swap partner loved it .   ( Phew!!)



Theme for this swap  = use a inked stamping block for the background!


Which I did with a really nice result ( I thought )
Plus SO easy to do !





Everything on this card was using my Silhouette cut and written with sketch pen .
 Love that machine ! 




So you see I have been busy just not busy blogging !

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stranger :)

    All very beautiful cards-love the LOVE ones.

    Love Chrissie x

    what a lot of lurv :)

    ReplyDelete