Saturday 21 June 2014

Just a few ...each one different


   Used Greeting Card Factory  to print the background and notes  Silhouette cut using my silhouette machine .
(Young Alicia likes to sing ) 




 Printed using my  Hallmark card  programme 
appropriate text  added by me. (This is for my long time friend.) Then printed cut and mounted. 




Cut birds, seed heads,  circles 
& little hearts pricked the corners
mounted on white card and rounded the corners.  




  As Grandson Patrick rides his bike all the time
this bike riser silhouette was just the thing!
I even used my silhouette machine sketch
 pens to write the words  .
Then stamped the Happy Birthday . 
I do like the black on the bright orange. 




 Triple time stamping  technique came in
 handy again for this one .




Group swap card following a sketch




1 comment:

  1. My you have been busy yet again. All great cards and all very different

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete