Wednesday 31 August 2016

As Its my Birthday TODAY!!! ..........


Means it's the very last day of August   OMG!! 
Where did  March April- May -June & July go????


Maybe you popped in and wondered where I was?
OK so you didn't    my fault for not posting since February . 
SO
Anyway I am here now and will post pictures of just SOME of the cards I have made . 











there is more but this is a good a selection as any 
 Want info on any pf them ....just ask 

 As it is my birthday I now going to get spruced up for a  "Family  meal up the pub get together ".

 I hope I will pop back into this  Craft House sooner rather than later !!
no promises  

Bye for now
Hugs Maxine xx 


1 comment:

  1. Hope you birthday went well Max.

    Love all the makes you posted today

    Hugs Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete