Thursday 15 October 2015

OK! OK! OK! I know but look Triple Time Stamping worth waiting for .......

 Yes
 I have been crafting
  No
 I haven't been blogging
But here are  my efforts at Triple Time Stamping 
This week .



but that's not all 
Because
I made these recently as well !
I just cant stop using the silhouette ladies


My Friend Hazel that I have known since Primary School 
( yep we are both 70 now!!)


there's that lady again!


  and again 

the gangs back LOL!



I hope you enjoy looking at my crafty efforts

Thanks for stopping by 


2 comments:

  1. All excellent Max..can't believe you are 70 you certainly don't look it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i never knew you were 70. You dont look it Max. Love your cards, i would never match them up lol. They would be all lop sided. Love the ladies also.
    Well done. Love rose xxx

    ReplyDelete