Sunday 1 July 2012

60th Card for my Friend

Made this today  for my massage lady and friend. She orders lots of my cards and we do a barter system against the cost of my massage . So I put lots of effort and did  lots of die cutting = ( Marianne flowers, twirls and circular dies. The butterfly  is a Nestability  the name is Sizziz alphabet Wet Paint. The happy birthday and hearts  are  also a Sizzix die's cream card and paper from my stash ) 
 . 
Well she puts lots of effort into my massage undoing all my knots etc.
 So this is the least I could do.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card lots of die cuts and design details. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenge.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max, Me again. Lovely card, wonderful detail. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot of work in that Max -I bet the massage lady will just adore it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful red, I love butterfly and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - gorgeous dies and I love the striking colour.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT and Charisma this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colour combo and the design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card - love the colour and the bartering idea!

    ReplyDelete