Saturday 23 June 2012

HAD GREAT FUN MAKING THIS

I Have had so much fun making this little book for the out of the hat challenge.http://outofahatcreations.blogspot.co.uk/ It's really not the sort of thing I have a go at  BUT so glad I did  . 

I have this little pot of copper wax gilt that  I have had for at least 12years . (I know it this long because I bought it to use on an Adams fire place surround in the house we used to live in . We moved here 11 years ago in January )
Anyway I used it on the embossed card it make it look really metallic. Rooted out some stamps (I have more than I think !!)  Cut out the tags with my trusty Cuttlbug and big Sizzix die.  Found the little leaf charm and bits and bobs in my stash ( Looking round I gotta tidy up a bit now I think )  
Then just made a mess & messed around till I got this.
 into 
it goes 



10 comments:

  1. That's just terrific Max. I never imagined you would try anything like a little book but so pleased you did and it sounds as though you enjoyed making it. Great to have you join us again at Out of a Hat.

    Love Chrissie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissie I know It's so not me in it? must have be that Maximillion taking over LOL! PLUS I really did have a good time making it
    hugs Max x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max, gorgeous little tag book love the stamping and embossed tags. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Out of A Hat Creations. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Max, This is scrumptious!!! Love it, love it, love it!!! Really enjoyed reading your post. I have some gold wax that I use. I have had for about 20 years. Freddie bought it to put on some furniture. The pot is still 3/4 full!!! I know the feeling about the stamps! LOL! Thanks for sharing with the Hatters again this week.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandra & Florence I appreciate your comments I am still feeling pleased with myself hugs Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Max
    Fabulous tag book,so much detail,I love the colours you have used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Out of a Hat.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa. This little tag-book is really sweet. I like it. Monika x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Max. Got my names mixed up, only realised it when I pressed the button, but it was too late. Many appologies. x

      Delete
  8. LOL! that's OK Rita!!?? I do it all the time :) the inportant thing is you liked my little book hugs Max x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Max this is Fabulous - so different from your normal style but you have really mastered that style, its great that you enjoyed creating it. Love the 'bits and bobs' you have used. Hope it didn't take you too long to tidy up!! Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete