Wednesday 11 January 2012

A New Year and a new effort from me!

Hi Bloggers  Well I am a poor Blogger I know . I am going to try to post more and show more in 2012. Join in more challenges and hopefully win some Blog Candy  ......
 Well ya never know 

Any way attaching cards I made this week and  will have a look and see if any of them fit a challenge  requirement 
Wishing you all a Happy & Crafty New Year 







                sassystudiodesigns    using something new challenge
                                           ( New  embossing folder )



This one one is in the 
"spots & stripes 
challenge" 
in  







  

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. All your cards look great. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Love them all they are super, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful array of cards - you have been busy
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy!
    Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge.
    I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog.
    I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete